Feature Request: OPI version in GUI

Home Forums User Contributions Uncategorized Feature Request: OPI version in GUI

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Tor Krill Tor Krill 3 years ago.

• Author

murtagh
    Participant

I was writng a bug today on the OPI and realized there was not a place in the GUI that displayed the version of OPI installed. In addition to publishing that info, it may be worthwhile to publish Owncloud, Roundcube, etc. versions.

Murtagh

Tor Krill
    Tor Krill
    Keymaster

Hi murtagh,

This is a feature that we also would like to have, so this will be added in a later upgrade.

Thanks for your input!

/Tor

jkene
    Participant

Pending that, how would I know if an update has been applied? (I have automatic updates enabled).

kivinen
    Participant

Yes, it would be nice to know when I can be sure that the server has fetched updates, and when I can enable backups (if I understood correctly I should wait for the updates before enabling the backups, as otherwise the backups can be broken).

Tor Krill
    Tor Krill
    Keymaster

If you have updates enabled OPI should check for updates daily and apply them. Thus if you have had your unit on for a longer period than that you should have the latest software.

/Tor

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in